We hope to help you find the most gorgeous dress for your special occasion. Our party dresses are of beautiful quality and by following our sizing guidelines we know we can help you find the perfect dress.
Please read the sizing chart for each party dress carefully and feel free to contact us if you need any assistance choosing the right size. We also ask that you contact us to confirm that your dress size is in stock as each dress is specially ordered for you!
Our Party Dresses are shipped UPS ground and generally take 4-10 business days to receive. Please allow enough time for alterations, etc.
At this time all sales are final on Party Dresses (all formal dresses with the words "Party Dress" in their name) and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right size:
All dresses are sized differently so do not assume that your normal top or dress size will be the same as your formal dress size. Make sure to take your measurements and choose according to the size chart of your dress.
Formal dresses often require some type of alteration, whether it is shortening the straps, hemming the skirt, or taking the bust in slightly. This is very common because very few people have perfect model measurements.
Often, with small tucks you can get a perfect fit to your body for just $10-$20 at a seamstress.
With formal wear, we always recommend buying a larger size (especially if you are between sizes) because it is always possible (and less costly) to take a dress in, while it is very difficult or even impossible (and more expensive) to let out a dress that is too small. We do not recommend ordering a dress with smaller measurements than yours.
The only exception to this is if your dress has a corset or lace up back like the dresses to the left. In this case it is probably okay if your bust or waist measurements are slightly larger (within an inch or so) because the corset back allows for extra room in the bodice. Please keep in mind that you may show a little skin in the back if this is the case but a lot of people do not mind this.
How to Measure Yourself:
Since most of the skirts on our dresses are full, the hip measurement is generally not as important.
Please keep these tips in mind when you make your purchase and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your size. Simply send us your height, weight, measurements, and the dress you are interested in and we will be more than happy to consult with you by phone or email with our advice.
Here is the process when ordering from our Party Dress Shop:
1. We receive your order and you will receive a confirmation email. Your credit card will be authorized for the amount of the dress.
2. If a telephone number is provided, we will call to confirm that you have chosen the correct size.
3. The first business day after you place your order we confirm that your dress is in stock. Once we confirm that your dress is in stock your credit card will be charged.
4. Your dress is shipped through UPS ground within 1-3 business days after you place your order and the estimated time of delivery is 4-10 business days after you place your order. You will be emailed a tracking number to follow the progress of your shipment.
When you receive your dress:
1. Carefully unzip the zipper and/or loosen the corset laces.
2. Put the dress on over your head.
3. Always have a parent or adult assist you with the zipper. If the dress seems tight have two people help you. One person should hold the zipper together while the other person zips it up.
4. If the dress is large in areas, you can experiment with trying a different or padded bra or it is easy for a seamstress to fit the dress exactly to your body.